There are many convincing reasons to move to a cloud-based accounting solution like Xero: automatic updates, real-time data, reduced costs and improved business continuation in the event of a disaster – to name a few.
Over 400,000 businesses now use Xero - including the majority of our clients. They love the features such as a real-time view of cash flow, automatic bank reconciliation, automatic and free updates and smart reports.
At SME Financial working with Xero has enabled us to efficiently deliver more services and more value to our clients when they need it, that’s why we love it.
We do this by:
- Reviewing your current system
- Recommending an online accounting solution
- Tailoring the solution to meet your needs
- Implementing your new accounting system
- Training your people to get maximum benefits from the solution
- Providing ongoing support
- Regularly reviewing the data and focusing the business owners and/or managers on the organisation's performance
Xero integrates with hundreds of add-on business applications so that you can easily sync and streamline your data. From inventory management, invoicing and time tracking, there’s specialised software that’s right for your business.